Update: 1:00PM EDT / 1900 CET - All Live Servers are back online!!
All Live Servers will be taken offline tomorrow June 26th, 2014 at 5:45 AM EDT / 1145 AM CET for the deployment of Patch 1.115b. We anticipate the servers coming back up by 2:00PM EDT / 2000 CET.
Please review the patch notes below, as there have been some changes and additions to the Pendragon patch notes for this version.
• Agramon Towers get a new look and a new purpose! Read on to learn more!
• Move more freely throughout the Frontiers with our updates to Docks and Keeps!
• It’s now easier than ever to turn in reforming energies for your loot!
• Quest changes, bug fixes, and new items! Check out the changes below!
• Agramon Towers are now old-style NF towers in place of the Labyrinth towers.
• Players can no longer port to the Labyrinth from Agramon
• New Agramon towers are in a perpetual ruined state with opened doors. They cannot be repaired.
• New Agramon towers are tied to the outpost system and appear on the /rw Agramon map, can be claimed, captured, and upgraded. They also contribute to control of Darkness Falls.
• New Agramon towers are still only a one-way port. They can be reached by standing next to a portal stone and using the Realmwar Map's Agramon tab.
• Custom UI users will need to update the 'realmwar_agramon.xml' file in order to see the new Agramon towers on the Realmwar Map.
Keep Porting Changes
• A home realm can now port to all of its keeps as long as they own the requisite towers. This includes relic and the coastal keeps but not ruined keeps.
• Invading realms will still only be able to port to captured coastal keeps if they have the requisite towers controlled.
• Darkness Falls access is now gated by the number of both keeps and towers controlled by a realm, rather than just keeps.
• A new dock will be added on the coast in-between the ruined keeps and Portal Keeps.
o This dock will take players to the coastline near the enemy realm's Portal Keeps.
o The new Portal Keep docks will be able to be captured just like the Mainland docks.
o Captured Dock Guards will award the same RvR quest that the captured Mainland and Relic-town dock guards give
• Agramon docks have had their boat route changed to the take players further down the enemy realm's coastlines
• A new boat option has been added to the Mainland docks that will take players to the enemy realm's coasts near the Ruined Keeps. This is the same drop-off that was used by the Agramon docks
• The Relic-town docks' boat paths have been altered so that it goes straight down the river to their realm's bridgehead entrance to Agramon. This boat path will no longer swing upriver towards the Relic Keeps
• Players can once again logout in friendly keeps and towers
• Players should no longer be erroneously ported to the Relic Town when logging out in the Portal Keeps
Reforming Energy Changes
Reforming energy Item changes
• A new item has been introduced: the orb of reforming energy. This item is equivalent to 5 reforming energies for turn-in purposes.
• A new item has been introduced: the cache of reforming energy. This item is equivalent to 15 reforming energies for turn-in purposes.
• Reforming energies can now be /used when in an exact stack of 5 to create an orb of reforming energy. Players will receive a message stating that they cannot discharge the reforming energy if it is in a stack of any other quantity.
• Reforming energies can now be /used when in an exact stack of 15 to create a cache of reforming energy. Players will receive a message stating that they cannot discharge the reforming energy if it is in a stack of any other quantity.
• The orb of reforming energy can be /used when in an exact stack of 3 to create a cache of reforming energy. Players will receive a message stating that they cannot discharge the orb of reforming energy if it is in a stack of any other quantity.
o Existing reforming energy stacks will not receive these changes until they are stacked onto a newly received reforming energy.
Reforming energy turn-in changes
• The amount of reforming energies able to be turned in to the trogo zontanos mageia at once has been increased from 5 to 15. The loot selection process will work just as it did prior to th patch in that players will still be able to select any combination of encounters until they run out of submitted reforming energies.
• Players can alternatively turn-in up to 3 orbs of reforming energy or 1 cache of reforming energy to trogo zontanos mageia at a time.
Reforming energy loot changes
• Only 2 essences of an afrit are required to make a reforming energy now, instead of the 5 previously required
• Weakened Afrits, Elemental Afrits, and Confused Afrits still have a chance to drop 1 essence of an afrit each. These chances have been increased slightly.
• Afrits now drop a single reforming energy and 1 essence of an afrit.
• Master Afrits now drop an orb of reforming energy
• New items have been added to the Doppelganger Shard loot table including the Draught of Supremacy and the Astral Voltaic Polearm
• A new potion has been introduced and added to the Doppelganger Shard loot table: The Draught of Celerity
o This item provides a 15% Celerity buff for 10 minutes. The Potion has 30 charges
• A new item has been introduced – The Doppelganger Arcane Mace
• Doppelganger Shards now have a chance to drop an orb of reforming energy and a slightly lesser chance to drop a cache of reforming energy. These will drop as complete items, not shards, and will drop in lieu of a shard rather than in addition to one.
Pict Quest Changes
• The Picts have returned to the power relic temples
• Relic Milegates are now closed by default until the Center Keep is taken
• The Pictslayer quest can only be completed once per character and still asks players to defeat all 3 Pict high lords
• Doppelganger spawn locations have been reduced
o Hadrian’s Wall, Odin’s Gate, and Emain Macha spawn locations have been reduced from 16 to 10
o Pennine Mountains, Jamtland Mountains, and Breifine spawn locations have been reduced from 8 to 6
o Agramon spawn locations have been reduced from 10 to 7
Glass Quest Changes
• Atlantean Glass Quests have received an overhaul.
o New quests, that can only be completed once per character, have been added that will yield a substantial amount of glass and XP to players
o These new quests are essentially the same as the old repeatable ones except that players are asked to complete them in a more linear fashion
o New repeatable quests will become available to players after they have finished the non-repeatable quest for each monster type. These quests reward no glass but the same experience and coin
o Players should visit Destin, near the Djinn stone along the outer wall of the Oceanus Haven, to begin the new quests.
• Pets should now move less erratically while following mounted players
• Pets should once again perform melee styles
• Some spells should fire more consistently now (zephyr, enervating poisons)
• Warlock chambers should once again appear over their heads when loaded
• Timers will continue to countdown while offline but NPC Buffs are now permanent in duration
• Several adjustments have been made to the collision inside the Labyrinth dungeon that should prevent players from accessing areas inside or behind game geometry