The salient details:
· Only Level 50s may transfer at this time. We will provide an update to sub-50 transfers shortly.
· Players will *not* transfer with any items, but will be able to transfer with their coin.
o It is your responsibility to sell all items prior to transferring off of the source server. Once you have transferred, no reversal is possible.
o The remainder of your items will be removed as a part of the transfer process, so there is no need to delete them.
· When you arrive on Ywain, visit Daamien in the Housing Entrance area (Caerwent, Erikstaad, and Meath) to receive your compensation items.
· To have your Artifacts replaced, visit the Artifact Replacement NPC in the Hall of Heroes for your realm.
· All other items (Champion Weapons, Medals of Honor, SI Necklace etc…) will be auto restored by an NPC which will be available shortly after the first round of transfers.
· Your name on Mordred may be in-use on Ywain. After your transfer, upon login to Ywain – you will be prompted to change your name. *Please remember to use the backspace key in order to change your name*
*PLEASE CAREFULLY READ THE POST BELOW FOR THE DETAILED INFORMATION REGARDING THE TRANSFER PROCESS. THIS INFORMATION IS IMPORTANT, AND WILL MITIGATE COMPLICATIONS DURING THE TRANSFER.*
Once again, we offer our Mordred brothers and sisters a heartfelt welcome to Ywain. We’ll see you in the Frontiers!!