Beginning Monday April 8th, 2013 Players on Mordred and Camlann will be able to transfer their characters to Ywain. Please read the below information *very carefully* as certain actions, when taken, may not be reversed under any circumstances.
The following information must be reviewed and understood prior to initiating your transfer from Mordred/Camlann to Ywain. If you have any questions, concerns, or are unclear about any information pertaining to your transfer, please do not initiate your transfer until you have obtained clarification.
Necessary Information: (PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!)
- Mordred has been archived. Character creation is no longer possible.
- Transfers from Mordred/Camlann to Ywain will begin Monday, April 15th, 2013.
- Players may transfer to any Ywain (1 – 10) of their preference.
- The first round of transfers will be open *only* to level 50 characters.
- Players *will not* transfer with any physical items whatsoever.
Players *will* transfer with the following
- Coin (on their character)
- Realm Rank
- PvP Stats (titles, kills)
- Champion Levels
- Master Levels
- Bounty Points
- Quest Credit (including artifact, special items, Epic Armor, Dragonslayer etc...)
- Players transferred from Mordred/Camlann will be entitled to compensation on Ywain (see below)
- Players may not pack their personal or guild houses.
- Players may not transfer their guilds.
Transfer Process: (PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!)
- Players must ensure that they have sufficient available character slots on their chosen destination server.
- Players may *only* transfer from their realms housing region
- Players must complete a simple quest to obtain transfer eligibility
- Players may travel between realm housing areas prior in order to liquidate their items into coin, but once the eligibility quest is completed, players may no longer leave their realm’s housing zone.
- Once the eligibility quest is completed, the transfer command may be entered. Please see example below:
Syntax: /freexfer <destination Ywain server>
After this command is entered, you will see a system message that your character has been queued for transfer. You *must* log out entirely in order for your character to transfer. This means closing your client completely, and not just logging out to the Character Select screen.
Example: /freexfer Ywain7
In this example the transferring character will type the command, log out (close the client), then wait for the transfer to complete. Once completed, this character will be ready to play on Ywain7, no longer available on Mordred, and will be stripped of all physical items. Please note that the speed at which the transfer process is resolved will vary depending on the number of players attempting to transfer at the time you execute your command.
Additionally, the name which you had used on Mordred may already be in-use on Ywain. If this is the case, your character will transfer with a number appended. You will be prompted to select a new name upon login on Ywain.
*For Housing availability, we recommend: Ywain4, Ywain6, and Ywain9*
Compensation (PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!)
Due to the fact that players may not transfer with items, any level 50 player transferring from Mordred/Camlann to Ywain will be entitled to the following:
- 20 Platinum
- 1 Villa Deed
- 4 Housing Vaults
- 10,000 Bounty Points
- 2500 Dragon Scales
- Choice of Epic Mount
- Players may visit the Artifact Replacement NPCs in the Hall of Heroes in their realm in order to reclaim the Artifacts for which they have credit. These Artifacts will be replaced at level 0 and must be re-leveled.
- Players may visit the Royal Treasury Clerk in their Capital City in order to obtain Personal Bind, House, and Guild Recall Stones.
- Any level 50 Player may visit their King in order to obtain the recently implemented Epic Armor, Accessories, and Weapon.
Players will be able to have replaced certain items including (but certainly not limited to):
- Champion Weapons
- Foil Hat of Swirling Thoughts
- Dragonsworn Manual of Arms
- Greater Cat’s Claw Pendant
- Cloaks of Might and Magic
- Si Necklaces
- Crafting Tool Rewards
- Third Generation Epic Armor (If already obtained on Mordred)
- Dragonslayer Weapons