The following quests have been changed to no longer require players to visit their realm's capital city and then venture back down to Lyonesse, Vanern Swamp, or Bug of Cullen in order to spawn King Uther, Ymir, or Queen Cliodna:
- Begone, Apparitions
- Begone, Giants
- Begone, Fae
Players will now be sent directly to defeat Uther, Ymir, or Cliodna.
- After defeating them, players will still be asked to venture to their capital city and then obtain a spiritual conduit in order to access the Otherworlds zones.
Players currently on the "Begone," quests that have not yet visited their realm's city can abandon them and speak with the following NPCs again to get the new expedited versions:
- Lieutenant Haley in Lyonesse
- Arin Snowtouch in Vanern Swamp
- Nara Manasong in Bog of Cullen
Players will no longer be asked to approach the portal in order to spawn King Uther, Ymir, or Queen Cliodna and instead asked to simply defeat the appropriate boss.
- King Uther, Ymir and Queen Cliodna will now spawn much more regularly to compensate for this change.
Otherworlds Chapter 1
- Master Burray, Master Hamis and Master Zedde will now pause for 30 seconds after completing the portal ritual. During this pause, players will be able to turn in and pick up new quests from them but will not be able to start the encounter again until after the new rest period is over.
Players will be removed from stealth when gathering Otherworldly Essence.
- Additionally the mobs in the Otherworlds zones are now more likely to see stealthed characters.
- The quest [Siabra] Energetic Collections will now correctly require [Siabra] Picking a fight before it can be obtained.