We have applied the following fixes to all servers:
- All Pict invaders associated with the Enemies of Old, Continuing the Fight, and Leave No Stone Unturned will grant battlegroup credit.
- The Continuing the Fight quest is no longer repeatable.
- Fixed an issue were Pict Warlords were not granting quest credit.
- The Pict Invasion camps will now build up at a faster rate than before.
- Pict Warlords will no longer leave the safety of their camps to engage players.
- Fixed an issue where Pictish Caravans would sometimes not despawn after generating a Pictish Camp.
Fixed an issue where the following Pictslayer weapons were not granting full bonuses:
- Albion: Pictslayer Longbow, Pictslayer Runic Mace, Pictslayer Quarterstaff
- Midgard: Pictslayer Runic Hammer
- Hibernia: Pictslayer Runic Mace, Pictslayer Defender
- Fixed an issue where some Pictslayer weapon in Midgard were dropping with 70% quality.
- Fixed an issue where the Pictslayer Left Axe was not usable.
- Fixed an issue where the Pictslayer Dirge (Albion) was not droppable or tradeable
- Adjusted the Curative Sash of the Vigilant to grant 10% to heal bonus instead of 5%.
- Fixed an issue where the Pict assault force would attack a borderkeep under Pict control.