Dark Destiny

Posted by Development | 2017 Mar 08 07:59 -0500 GMT

The Veil. It is endless. It is the end of all things. An orange expanse of nothing, yet…everything. We are all the Veil. We start as the Veil, and we will end as the Veil. I have learned as much by now...

Those who can harness it are deemed gods. But there are no gods here. No, just…. life. Life like you and I back home. Kings, queens, magi, slaves, beasts, and dragons. They are all here. Yes – dragons. And so it seems, after all, that we do indeed share something with those mighty terrors. We are not bound to reality. We are all the Veil. Alas, I am getting ahead of myself. Allow me to start at the beginning.

Years ago, I was among the many cadets, vagrants, and now heroes looking to make a name for myself during the Dragon Campaign. Cuuldurach, who we came to know as the Glimmer King, had been a menace to Hibernia for decades, and it was time to stop his reign of fear. Some of you men and women may recall the hardships the Glimmer King bestowed upon us. Sheeroe Hills was twisted from lush, green forests to the dark, raging skies of today. The Dark Elves, the Veil, Darkspire - not a thought then. Not even an existence. Now look at what it has all become.

Yes, we struck down Cuuldurach. Hibernia rejoiced, and deservingly so. The reclamation of Sheeroe Hills did not come without its toll. Many of us were lost during that campaign. But it was not over. The Glimmer, those mystical creatures, still lingered among the hills. How could we exterminate them all? The dragon eggs – was the spawn of the Glimmer King himself out there? It is here, at this point, where a new chapter begins – not the epilogue we had once assumed. If only we had known it then, we could have prevented what is coming. There is no stopping it now.

They are a curse. Beings so powerful, yet so evil. If their hearts were pure, what instead would our realm be? They plant their evil seed in the darkest depths of the hearts of men. The seed grows, and before long, that evil blooms. And it spreads, like the glimmer plague did once before.

Those seeds? The dragon eggs. Imagine – an egg of the Glimmer King at your feet. A source of endless power. What choice do you make? Do you take your hammer and end its evil? Do you take it back to the Veil from whence it came? Surely that answer is simple now after what I have seen.


Or is it? With power like that, is good possible? Or is an inevitable evil tied to these beasts?

Pendragon Server Downtime - Patch 1.122C #2

Posted by John Thornhill | 2017 Mar 07 20:34 -0500 GMT
Update: Pendragon is now open to all players!

The Pendragon test server will be coming down tomorrow, March 8th, at 2:00 PM EST / 7:00 PM GMT to deliver a crash fix and some additional mouse-related updates to Pendragon!

Here are the additional changes:

  • Fixed a crash bug in some behind-the-scenes guild processes.
  • Several fixes were implemented to alleviate issues for players who used left-click and right-click mouse keybinds as gameplay functions (such as auto-run, stick, face, etc.).
    • These fixes should enable these players to use the mouse as they currently do on live (or very close to it).
    • If you bind any gameplay functions to your mouse's left or right-click we implore you to login to Pendragon and test these changes and submit any issues you have to the feedback form!
  • Added a /keyboard window setting to enable or disable the "move forward" keybind from breaking auto-run.
    • The default setting will be that auto-run is NOT broken by the "move forward" key.
    • Custom UI developers should look at the key_config.xml window in the UI/Atlantis folder to see the new setting and add it to any custom key_config.xml windows.
  • Mouselook is now automatically turned off when bringing up the /keyboard window.
  • Tooltips will no longer draw when in mouse look or mouse pan modes.
  • The /keyboard window no longer allows mouse clicks to go through the window.
    • This means targeting, mouse-turning, or mouse-panning will no longer happen if the initial click happens while the cursor is hovering over the /keyboard window.
You can check out the consolidated and up-to-date Pendragon notes by clicking the patch notes image below!

 
Important Note:
  • We highly suggest separating out your normal game directory from your Pendragon game directory *before* patching and testing on Pendragon.
    • If you do not do this, you *will* experience issues when patching back to live.
      • To force the live client to fix these issues, you will need to delete the mft.myp in your game's directory and run the patcher again.
For those interested in testing on Pendragon, follow the character copy process here!

1.122C Pendragon Hot Fix

Posted by John Thornhill | 2017 Mar 03 08:59 -0500 GMT

Thank you very much for the feedback submitted about patch 1.122C! It sounds like overall we are on the right track with these changes. While there are a few more self-explanatory pet tweaks and general bug fixes below, there is one issue from the original 1.122C notes that warrants a bit more explanation: the weapon pet-proc changes.

We’ve received and reviewed the feedback on both sides of the matter. Some stating that they would enjoy their caster and support classes much more without these random pet-procs; as well as looking forward to a return to class-focused gameplay instead of item-focused. While others have been highlighting certain combat situations where these weapons provide some much-needed utility, especially in smaller scale fights.

As such, we feel that bringing the weapon pet-procs back at a reduced power than what exists on Live is a solid compromise to both viewpoints until we can revisit them and other item-based abilities in patch 1.123.

The following notes are now up on Pendragon and are also edited into the original 1.122C notes HERE.

 

General


Changes


  • All weapons on all realms that once had proccing pets have had their procs changed as follows. The affected weapons are:
    • Traitor’s Dagger
      • Pet proc remains. Duration reduced to 15s. Vampiric Mist damage increased slightly.
    • Astral Blade of Illusions
      • Pet proc remains. Duration reduced from 15s to 8s. Proc can still not be used in Mobile Stance on light tanks.
      • Damage over time proc remains.
    • Astral Mace of Illusions
      • Pet proc remains. Duration reduced from 15s to 8s. Proc can still not be used in Mobile Stance on light tanks.
      • Damage over time proc remains.
    • Astral Hammer of Illusions
      • Pet proc remains. Duration reduced from 15s to 8s. Proc can still not be used in Mobile Stance on light tanks.
      • Damage over time proc remains.
    • Astral Conflagrant Sword/Hatchet
      • Now procs 115 essence direct damage.
      • Damage over time proc remains.
    • Astral Mephitic Fang
      • The essence direct damage proc has been reduced from 150 to 115 damage.
      • Disease proc remains.
    • Astral Voltaic Great Sword
      • Pet proc remains.
        • Damage from the storm proc has been reduced from 95 to 35 essence direct damage.
        • Damage from the storm proc pet has been reduced from 85 to 25 essence direct damage.
      • 150 essence direct damage proc remains.
    • Astral Voltaic Great Hammer
      • Pet proc remains.
        • Damage from the storm proc has been reduced from 95 to 35 essence direct damage.
        • Damage from the storm proc pet has been reduced from 85 to 25 essence direct damage.
      • 150 essence direct damage proc remains.
    • Astral Voltaic War Pick
      • Pet proc remains.
        • Damage from the storm proc has been reduced from 95 to 35 essence direct damage.
        • Damage from the storm proc pet has been reduced from 85 to 25 essence direct damage.
      • 150 essence direct damage proc remains.
    • Astral Voltaic Spear/Polearm
      • Pet proc remains.
        • Damage from the storm proc has been reduced from 95 to 35 essence direct damage.
        • Damage from the storm proc pet has been reduced from 85 to 25 essence direct damage.
      • 150 essence direct damage proc remains.
    • Virge of Forgotten Souls
      • Now procs a debuff that reduces the target’s casting speed by 75% for 25 seconds.
    • Discarded Red Cap Hammer
      • Now procs a debuff that reduces the target’s casting speed by 75% for 25 seconds.
    • Unseelie Harvester
      • Now procs a debuff that reduces the target’s casting speed by 75% for 25 seconds.
    • Nevermore’s Broken Bone
      • Pet proc remains. Duration reduced to 8s.
    • Ice Shard
      • Now directly procs a 3 second snare that ignores root immunity.

Bug Fixes


  • Champion’s strength/constitution and dexterity/quickness line of self-buffs no longer overwrite concentration and supremacy potion buffs.
  • Champion’s strength/constitution and dexterity/quickness self-buffs now have a casting animation.
    • Note that Champion’s will need to respec to their Valor specialization to see this fix.
  • Champion’s strength/constitution and dexterity/quickness self-buff should no longer trigger a 2s cast timer after the cast is completed.
  • Friar’s Grandmaster Staffman self-buff should no longer trigger a 2s cast timer after their casts are completed.
  • Warden’s self-health regen buff should no longer be overwritten by Bards’ health regen chant.
  • Omni-regen potions should no longer overwrite concentration-based health regen buffs from Clerics.

 

Class Balance

 
Changes


Bonedancer

Bone Legion (Bone Army specialization)

  • Pets have changed as follows:
    • Fossil Mystic
      • Now has a 25% chance to ignore interruption, down from 75%.
    • Fossil Healer
      • Now has a 25% chance to ignore interruption, down from 75%.
    • Fossil Conjurer
      • Now has a 25% chance to ignore interruption, down from 75%.
    • Fossil Seer
      • Now has a 25% chance to ignore interruption, down from 75%.

Cabalist

Spirit Animation

  • Pets have changed as follows:
    • Ruby Simulacrum
      • Now has a 25% chance to ignore interruption, down from 100%.
    • Sapphire Simulacrum
      • No longer has had its damage taken increased by 25%.
      • Now has a 25% chance to ignore interruption, down from 100%.

Enchanter

Enchantments (Baseline)

  • Pets have changed as follows:
    • Underhill Stalker
      • Anytime style no longer has a bleed effect.
      • This ability was interrupting every tick.
    • Underhill Companion
      • Now has a 25% chance to ignore interruption, down from 100%.
    • Underhill Ally
      • No longer has had its damage taken increased by 25%.
      • Now has a 25% chance to ignore interruption, down from 100%.
    • Underhill Zealot
      • Now has a 25% chance to ignore interruption, down from 75%.

 

Necromancer

Death Servant (Baseline)

  • Pets have changed as follows:
    • Soultorn
      • Now has a 25% chance to ignore interruption, down from 100%.
      • The Phantom version of this pet has had its disease’s snare value reduced from 70% to 35%.
    • Priest of Arawn
      • No longer has had its damage taken increased by 25%.
      • Now has a 25% chance to ignore interruption, down from 100%.
    • Succubus
      • Now has a 25% chance to ignore interruption, down from 100%.

 

Spiritmaster

Summoning (Baseline)

  • Pets have changed as follows:
    • Spirit Hunter
      • Now has a 25% chance to ignore interruption, down from 100%.
    • Spirit Runemaster
      • Now has a 25% chance to ignore interruption, down from 100%.
    • Spirit Shaman
      • No longer has had its damage taken increased by 25%.
      • Now has a 25% chance to ignore interruption, down from 100%.
    • Spirit Valkyrie
      • Now has a 25% chance to ignore interruption, down from 100%. Will give up casting and attack after 3 failed attempts.

 

Pendragon Server Downtime - Patch 1.122C

Posted by John Thornhill | 2017 Feb 27 14:55 -0500 GMT
Update: Pendragon is now up, check out the 1.122C Pendragon Test Server Notes here or by clicking the image below!

The Pendragon test server will be coming down tomorrow, February 28th, at 2:00 PM EST / 7:00 PM GMT to deliver the 1.122C Patch!

The notes will follow when Pendragon is back online. 

Important Note:
  • We highly suggest separating out your normal game directory from your Pendragon game directory *before* patching and testing on Pendragon.
    • If you do not do this, you *will* experience issues when patching back to live.
      • To force the live client to fix these issues, you will need to delete the mft.myp in your game's directory and run the patcher again.

For those interested in testing on Pendragon, follow the character copy process here!
 

Friday Grab Bag - 02/24/17

Posted by Community | 2017 Feb 24 12:12 -0500 GMT
The Grab Bag doth return!

Below we have 5 questions collected from the community by our Knights to get us started. If you want to send in your questions for a future Grab Bag, you can do so through our Grab Bag submission form

Additionally, we have been blown away by the amount of responses to our playerbase survey. Thank you for the several thousand (OMG!) responses and for taking the time to give us such valuable feedback and insight. The survey is now CLOSED while we analyse and discuss the results internally. We will return with a follow up survey soon, so keep your eyes on the Herald!

Onto the questions!

Producer's Letter 2017

Posted by John Thornhill | 2017 Feb 17 00:21 -0500 GMT
Greetings all,

We're already a month and a half into what will be an exciting 2017! We've been busy discussing, planning, and working on what's coming this year as there are a LOT of things on our plate. In this letter, I'll be giving our take on where things stand currently, addressing much of your feedback from the past several months, and outlining the plans for this year!

A Matter of the Heart

Posted by John Thornhill | 2017 Feb 13 12:14 -0500 GMT
Love is in the air as we celebrate the return of our Valentine's Day event!
 
This event will run from Monday, February 13th through Friday, February 17th and brings the following quests: 


 
  • A Matter of the Heart: This quest will give players of all realms the chance find the imp, Russel, located mainland side of Castle Sauvage/Druim Ligen/Svasud Faste. He's ready to offer some interesting tasks from the local imp's union in return for a Lawn Cupid trophy, experience and coin. Don't forget to speak to Lady Payne and earn your ROG Valentine's Ring or Bracer too!
  • Keeping Company: This quest will be offered to characters level 45 and above and will have a unique challenge for players in Albion, Midgard and Hibernia.  As a reward, players will receive a Tiny Compatriot Crate, experience and coin. Visit Lailen in Jordheim, Pondar Cully in Camelot, and Harris MacCullogh in Tir na Nog to start the quest.
  • Valentine's Traditions: These quests will offer three old style quests which were part of the original Dark Age of Camelot Valentine's Day content. Players will be able to complete the quest up to eight times, which is based on the number of times the original quest has been issued online.  Players will be rewarded with a Hearts Cloak, Heart-Shaped Box, experience and coin. Visit  Rumdor in Mag Mell, Hrolf in Mularn, or Sir Prescott in Camelot Hills to start the quest.

Hot Fix Changes - 2/2/17

Posted by John Thornhill | 2017 Feb 02 13:29 -0500 GMT




Class Changes

Animist

Creeping Mastery (Creeping specialization)

  • Shroom of Life has changed as follows:
    • Is no longer a ground target spell.
      • It is now single target. It still heals all allies around itself.
    • The pet is now level 50.
    • The pet is now immune to mesmerization effects (can be stunned, confused).

Bainshee

Spectral Guard (Spectral Force specialization)

  • A new pet summon spell has been added:
    • Level 50 – Sound Vortex – 1500 range – 10s cast – 20s duration – 4s frequency – 10m RUT – 25% power – Summons a vortex at the ground target location that fires sound waves for 300 damage to up to 8 targets within 1500 units of the vortex.
    • The Sound Vortex can be killed, stunned, or feared. It cannot be mezzed or confused.
    • There is a limit of 3 active vortexes allowed in an area.
    • Bainshees will need to respec to see this ability if they already have 50 Spectral Force specialization.

Bonedancer

Bone Protection (Suppression specialization)

  • The low level disarm spells have been changed:
    • Level 1 – Punish Combatant:
      • RUT increased to 5 minutes, up from 60s.
    • Level 11 – Punish Assailant:
      • Duration reduced to 2s, down from 3s.
      • RUT increased to 5 minutes up from 60s.
    • Level 21 – Punish Aggressor
      • Duration reduced to 4s, down from 5s.
      • RUT increased to 3 minutes, up from 60s.
    • All other levels remain unchanged.

Bone Legion (Bone Army specialization)

  • Sub pets have changed as follows:
    • Fossil Defender
      • Now moves at normal movement speed.
      • Health increased by 15%.
    • Fossil Guardian
      • Defenses against all damage increased by 10%.
      • Health increased by 5%.
      • Now have a staff style:
        • Fossil Jump – Any – Reduces the target’s armor factor by 50 for 10s.
      • Provides a new additional buff to groupmates and pets:
        • Fossil Strength – Increases target’s Strength by 50. Does not replace more powerful spells. This spell is lost if the pet dies or is released.
      • Fossil Healer
        • Heal cast time increased by .2 seconds.
        • Damage taken increased by 50%.
      • Fossil Soldier
        • Overall damage reduced by 10%.
        • No longer have a double attack chance.
        • Now take maximum damage from melee attacks.
        • Styles have been readjusted as follows:
          • Fossil Cleave, anytime, no longer has an attack speed debuff.
          • Glacial Movement, side, snares target for 19s.
          • Raider, off evade (self), bleeds target for 20 damage every 4s for 20s.
          • No longer has any back positional styles.
          • No longer has any stun styles.
        • Fossil Seer
          • Disease cast time increased by .5 seconds.
        • Fossil Mystic
          • Damage on the snare nuke reduced by 10%.
          • Damage on the regular nuke reduced by 5%.

Cabalist

Spirit Animation (Baseline)

  • Pets have changed as follows:
    • Jade Simulacrum
      • Now moves at normal movement speed.
    • Sapphire Simulacrum
      • Now takes maximum damage from melee attacks.

Enchanter

Enchantments (Baseline)

  • Pets have changed as follows:
    • Underhill Compatriot
      • Now moves at normal movement speed.
    • Underhill Ally
      • Now takes maximum damage from melee attacks.
      • Heal cast time decreased by .2 seconds.
    • Underhill Stalker
      • Poison now changes depending on which Enchantment buff is active.
      • Enchanters must spec in Enchantments to gain access to certain poisons.
      • All poison debuffs last 15 seconds (does not include Lifebane).
        • No Enchantment – No poison.
        • Enchantment of Ice – Touch of Death.
        • Enchantment of Earth – Swordbreaker.
        • Enchantment of Fire – Lifebane.
        • Enchantment of Mana – Widow Venom.

Hunter

Beastcraft specialization

  • The level 50 pet, Hunter’s Elder Avatar, has had its damage dealt reduced by 15%.

Mentalist

Holism (Mana specialization)

  • The AoE Damage over Time spells have been increased to match the Bonedancer and Necromancer:
    • Level 23 – Fog of Delirium – 30 damage every 5 seconds for 20 seconds.
    • Level 29 – Hallucinatory Winds – 60 damage every 4 seconds for 20 seconds.
    • Level 36 – Torrent of Dementia – 88 damage every 4 second for 20 seconds.
    • Level 46 – Storms of Insanity – 131 damage every 2.5 seconds for 20 seconds.
    • All remaining lower versions remain unchanged.

Necromancer

Deathsight Baseline

  • Decrepit Form changes:
    • Melee attack speed reduced by 100% while in Decrepit Form.

Deathsight specialization

  • Channeled Frenzy (PBAoE), and all subsequent versions, now require Decrepit Form to be active.
  • The single target slow has changed as follows:
    • Range reduced to 1000.
    • Now requires Decrepit Form to be active.
    • The Level 2 version, Crippling Exhaustion, now has a RUT of 5 minutes.

Painworking Baseline

  • Chthonic Form changes:
    • Fixed a bug where ‘Chthonic Armor’ was not dropping upon shapeshifting, thus allowing Spirit and Decrepit forms to have over 400 additional armor factor.

Painworking specialization

  • Freezing Howl (AoE damage and slow), and all subsequent versions, now require Chthonic Form to be active.
    • The Level 7 version, Freezing Hold, does not require Chthonic Form (Chthonic Form is gained at level 8).
  • Summon Death Shredder (pet) now requires Chthonic Form to be active.
    • You may exit Chthonic Form once it is used and retain the Death Shredder for its duration.

Death Servant Baseline

  • Spirit Form changes:
    • Final Blast (bolt) now requires Spirit Form to be active.
    • Death Blast (bolt) now requires Spirit Form to be active.
    • Melee attack speed is reduced by 100% while in Spirit Form.
  • Pets have changed as follows:
    • Umbral Aegis
      • Now moves at normal movement speed.
    • Priest of Arawn
      • Now takes maximum damage from melee attacks.
      • Heal cast time decreased by .2 seconds.

Death Servant specialization

  • Arawn’s Legion has changed as follows:
    • All pets summoned by Arawn’s Legion now take 100% more damage from all sources.
    • The pet cap for ranged pets reduced to 8, down from 12.
    • Range reduced to 1500, down from 2000.
    • Knight of Arawn
      • Damage dealt reduced by 50%.
      • Health reduced by 5%.
    • Handmaiden of Lilith
      • Health reduced by 5%.
    • Mage of Arawn
      • Health reduced by 75%.
      • Cast time increased by .5 seconds.
    • Tempter of Arawn
      • Health reduced by 75%

Spiritmaster

Summon Mastery (Summoning specialization)

  • Gates of Valhalla has changed as follows:
    • The Pets summoned by Gates of Valhalla now take 50% more damage from all sources.
    • The range of which the gates will spawn pets has increased to 1500, up from 750.
    • Duration reduced to 60 seconds, down from 2 minutes.
  • Pets have changed as follows:
    • Spirit Warrior
      • Now moves at normal movement speed.
    • Spirit Shaman
      • Now takes maximum damage from melee attacks.
      • Heal cast time decreased by .2 seconds.

Changes - 1/17/17

Posted by Community | 2017 Jan 17 18:21 -0500 GMT
The following changes are now live!

General


  • Instruments should now lose their durability much less frequently as before.
  • There was an issue causing instruments to lose durability much faster in conjunction with running several songs at once.
  • The new weapon from Jack Frost, the Ice Shard, has had its slow duration reduced to 3 seconds.
  • Ice Shards are now only usable by level 50 characters.
  • Midgard’s Ice Shard is now an Axe weapon instead of a Sword.
  • This change allows it to be used in the offhand like the other realms.


Class Changes


Enchanter
  •  The Underhill Stalker has had two styles removed:
  • Achilles Heel and Leaper
  • These styles caused the armor wither effect, which lead to massive hits on targets while Summon Mastery (ML9) was active. With these styles removed, the stalker's damage should be more in-line with the other melee-DPS pets in the other realms.
  • Otherwise, we are happy with the DPS pets' damage as these pets are extremely weak to both physical and magical attacks, and gain no defensive bonuses even while under the effects of Summon Mastery (ML9).
Necromancer
  • Arawn’s Legion pet limit has been reduced to 12, down from 16.
  • Please note these pets are instantly destroyed with confusion spells (Skald, Runemaster, Healer, Bard, Mentalist, Warden).
  • These pets are vulnerable to all forms of crowd control.
Spiritmaster
  • Gates of Valhalla pet limit has been reduced to 24, down from 32.
  • Please note these pets are instantly destroyed with confusion spells (Sorcerer, Minstrel, Friar, Bard, Mentalist, Warden).
  • These pets are vulnerable to all forms of crowd control.
     
Developer's note: 

Overall, we are very happy with the pet-based class' performance. Prior to 1.122 pet-based classes had static and uninspired pets and pet abilities that made their pets more after-thoughts than class-defining roles. With 1.122 we wanted there to be a real choice among the different pets with each pet type being useful and unique. In many ways this has been accomplished. However, the melee-DPS pets seem to be a bit too popular still. As we monitor this latest round of fixes, we are looking at some additional adjustments in the coming weeks that will help the other pet types' performance. 

In addition, we would like to announce that class balance related tweaks and adjustments will be coming more frequently and more often as Hot Fixes, going forward. This allows us to more nimbly respond to your feedback to address any imbalances and allows us to perform more gradual improvements in shorter timespans. Major class balance changes will still be part of major patch versions (read: with downtime) but tweaks to classes, in the form of Hot Fixes, should be expected every 3-5 weeks throughout the year from now on. 

We've addressed the stealther archetypes, light-tank archetypes, and pet-classes extensively over the previous two patch cycles and so Hot Fix adjustments between now and the next major update will be focused in those areas; however, we will be looking at hybrids and the lesser-used support lines in the next major version. Speaking of the next major version, as discussed in the end of the year podcast, one of its major focal points will be on adjusting /uses and procs on gear so that class abilities once again matter more than the procs or abilities found on a character's equipment.

Finally, we'll be outlining our full plan for the 1.123 version (and beyond) in the coming weeks with a Producer's letter and newsletter. There are some big updates on the way and we're very excited to unveil them to you!

MLK Day Weekend RvR Bonuses

Posted by John Thornhill | 2017 Jan 13 16:04 -0500 GMT
In celebration of Martin Luther King Jr.'s day, the following bonuses are now up for you! Happy long-weekend, folks!

Bonuses
 
On Ywain:
  • 100% bonus to RP gain in all NF zones (including the Labyrinth)
  • 100% bonus to RP gain in all battlegrounds
  • 100% bonus to normal XP gain in all classic and shrouded isles zones and dungeons
  • 50% bonus to normal BP in all NF zones
  • 50% bonus to normal BP in all battlegrounds
On Gaheris:
  • 100% bonus to normal XP gain in all classic and shrouded isles zones and dungeons
  • 100% bonus to normal BP gain in the capital cities
  • 100% bonus to normal RP gain in the capital cities
In each Capital City:
  • 40% Bonus to Crafting Speed
  • 20% Bonus to Crafting Skill Gain
In all Housing Zones:
  • 40% Bonus to Crafting Speed
  • 20% Bonus to Crafting Skill Gain
These bonuses will end on Tuesday, January 17th, 2017.

Pages

Subscribe to Syndicate